Consultant Cable & Conductor Manufacturing Including Optical Fiber Cables
• Vast experience of over 5 decades spanning all aspects of Cables and Conductor Industry. From Power Cables to Communication Cables, from Optical Fibers to Control & Instrumentation Cables, and also Cable Machinery Design & Development.
• Unique distinction of having set up and served some of the very large business houses in the country. Setting up, forming Joint Ventures with various globally renowned names like ABB & Ericsson of Sweden.
• A technocrat who has worked closely with some of the best European companies and have been leading the core team of project implementation of 8 large scale companies.
• Cable Machinery designing and import substitution of various machinery in the entire industry with domestic development has been one of the most remarkable achievements.
• Extensively well travelled within India and outside India. Have been trained at major European Plants for Technology transfer. Also had been part of various seminars & Exhibitions held across the globe.
• Started career with Jaipur Metals & Electricals (one of the most leading Conductor manufacturing companies in the country at that time) and later with Universal Cables Ltd as a forming member of the set up of its large conductor plant.
• He has perfected the science of conductor design and had been instrumental in giving considerable Raw Material saving to several cable manufacturers including Universal Cables Limited through his technical advice.
• Independently set up 8 large scale projects / companies in the Industry, two of which have been for Corporate Conglomerate, MP Birla Group viz.
• Vindhya Telelinks Ltd. as President with technical Collaboration from Ericsson AB of Sweden
• Birla Ericsson Optical Ltd. a Joint-Venture with Ericsson AB of Sweden as Managing Director
• Presently associated with number of companies having domestic and multi-national presence as consultant for Product Development & Project Management.
Setting Up New Project
Complete know-how including machinery selection, factory layout, raw material selection, manufacturing technique
For Existing Plants
Technical audit & suggesting effective ways to economise operations using latest technology
New product development